Get Ready For Your Visit
We are so excited to see you for your appointment! For your safety and ours, please review and complete the information below. This is required before your visit.
- Text us a picture of your updated insurance card and driver’s license (front and back) to 605-734-5613. This private information will be securely stored in your file.
- Update your information on our Secure Online Portal HERE. If we did not email or text you login info, please let us know.
- Please sign here if you haven’t already done so: SIGN NOW
- We have a new instrument that takes widefield photos and scans of the inside of the eyes. It is a SAFE and TOUCHLESS way to evaluate the health of the eyes by giving us a good look at the retina and optic nerve. Insurance recommends a $39 charge for this, but because we feel this to be an essential part of your visit we are offering this for $25. This is NOT usually covered by insurance. Our doctors are requesting ALL patients to have this imaging annually. Click HERE for more info.
- Browse our frame selection HERE– Text us your favorites so we can have them ready for you!
- Masks are recommended but not required.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are happy to walk you through any of these steps, just give us a call at 605-734-5613.