605 Vision Eyewear Club
Thank you for trusting us with your eyes!
Our goal is to provide phenomenal eye care services and products for our patients. All with the great convenience of our home-town location.
We understand your desire to shop around. We also have a selection of frames in our “Package Program” for those with a budget in mind. If you choose to use your glasses prescription obtained from 605 Vision to purchase your eyewear at another optical, we ask that you please visit that location for any needed adjustments and repairs.
If you are using your prescription for an online purchase, please be aware of the websites’ fitting, adjustment, and warranty policy. According to a study by the American Optometric Association, 44.8% of online ordered prescription spectacles did not meet either the optical requirements of the patient’s visual needs or the physical requirements for the patient’s safety.
605 VISION EYEWEAR CLUB
All eyewear purchases from 605 Vision comes with our Eyewear Club benefits free of charge. For glasses purchased at other retailers, we offer the 605 Vision Eyewear Club for $39.
- Accurate monocular interpupillary measurements for both distance and near to ensure exact lens centration in front of your eyes. This allows for best possible vision from your new eyewear.
- Consultation from one of our expert opticians on the best way to fill your prescription. These variables include lens materials, lens design, frame materials, and frame style.
- Verification of your prescription after they are made. We will inspect the eyewear to ensure they were made to the federal government ANSI standards.
- Adjustment of your glasses will be made to the best possible alignment allowed by the frame that you have chosen.
- $15 will be credited toward your next complete eyewear purchase at 605 Vision.
The plan is limited To:
- One pair of eyewear per plan purchased.
- A frame must be present for the measurement of multifocal heights.
- Due to unknown quality, we are not responsible for frame or lens breakage or damage. This includes any during frame adjustment.
- Frame and lens performance, quality and workmanship issues are the responsibility of the customer and the retail company where the purchase was made.